We went to this New Hyde Park home to prepare an estimate to fix a chandelier. While there, we spotted another chandelier that was hanging by just the wire!
The chandelier in it's current situation was a fire hazard and the wire could break and fall. The chandelier was located right over the bed in the master bedroom. The homeowners have children and the children often sleep in their bed. The they did not realize how dangerous this was, good thing we caught it when we did!
At Absolute Electrical Service, No Job Is Too Small and Emergency Service is available. Contact us today for a free electrical estimate.